The mission of the library/media center is to provide and maintain adequate up-to-date materials and an environment conductive to learning that will ensure effective users of ideas and information. Services and resources are provided for students, faculty, staff, parents and the community members of the West Covina Unified School District.
Library/Media Center Features
- Computers - the EHS Library/Media Center has seven touchscreen computers
- Library Collection - several-hundred titles of books and textbooks can be found in our Library Catalog
- Electronic Resources - several-dozen online resources, all of which are free
- One-on-one reference and research services
- Spacious study spaces for students
The Library/Media Center is open every school day from 7:30am - 4:00pm